Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Make sure you have updated the television software first before attempting the following HDR update.
- 1. Click HERE to download the update file.Here is the URL if you need to copy and paste it into your browser:
Make sure you have updated the television software to version 3.228 first before attempting the following HDR update.
- 2. Press OK to save the file to your computer.
- 3. Locate the file on your PC and copy it.
- 4. Paste the update file onto a USB flash drive.The file MUST NOT be in a folder on the USB flash drive.
- 5. Remove the USB flash drive from the computer.
- 6. Turn on the TV.
- 7. Plug the USB flash drive into USB port 1 on the TV.
- 8. The USB flash drive will be detected, press OK.
- 9. Press OK to start the update.
- 10. Scroll to Yes and press OK.
- 11. Whilst the TV is updating the screen will turn black and the power light will flash on and off.Do not switch the TV off during the update process.
- 12. When the update has finished the TV will restart.
- 13. Press AV to select HDMI input.
- 14. Press Menu.
- 15. Scroll to Setup and press OK.
- 16. Scroll to HDMI HDR Setting and press OK.
- 17. Scroll to the HDMI input connected to your HDR equipment and press OK.
- 18. Scroll to ON and press OK.
- 19. Press Exit.
- 20. Your television will now be capable of displaying HDR content when connected to a compatible device.